Monday, March 11, 2013
Guests please register - online registration closes 5 P.M. the day of the meeting.
Members need NOT register - just bring your REIN Name Badge and check in at the Registration Table.
6:00 - 6:45 pm bREakout $essions
6:45 - 7:15 pm Networking and Vendor Visits
7:15 - 9:00 pm Featured Presentation
1. Social Media 101 / Kimble Bosworth President & COO, Proforma Printelligence
Kimble will cover the importance of Social Media in business today and give tips and a 13 step program on how to use it for your real estate business. Join us to learn how she has successfully implemented Social Media into her business.
2. How to Make Money in Today's Real Estate Market
This continuing series is for the investor who wants to profit with single family houses. Learn the 3 steps you’ll take to bring home a check for your profits: locking up the deal with a contract (you'll get a sample contract), marketing the deal (you'll get a template), and what happens at closing (complete with sample closing documents).
3. Health Insurance for the Real Estate Investor / Tom Law, Insphere Insurance Solutions
National healthcare.....is it really happening? How does it work? What will it cost me and can I afford health insurance? What happens if I refuse it? Tom Law will try to tackle some of these questions for us. It is important that we all get educated on this topic. He will have information, videos, and try to answer as many questions as possible.
4. Volunteering @ REIN: Growing Your Network and Net Worth / Doug Betty / Room 108 6-6:25
Do you wonder how those people at REIN know so many people? How did they get their deals? Hear Doug talk about what it takes to get involved at REIN and how you can earn FREE credits to attend classes.
Networking / REIN members and guests / Room 108
Bring your business cards and network with volunteers and others to build your business at REIN.
Tips, Tricks, and Traps for Real Estate's New Reality
Brace yourself for a step-by-step, no-baloney, nose-to-the-grindstone presentation from top investors John Weary and Dale Hire at this month’s General Meeting.
Join your fellow REIN Members at Lipscomb University to learn:
- What Seasoned Investors are Doing in Today's Market
- Tax and Financing Tips – smart ways to buy houses in this market, financing options for your investments, cash flow from real estate, and more
- Why You Should Invest in Real Estate Again... the time IS right
For New Investors:
- The Niche You Need to Master FIRST – Should you start with wholesaling? Flipping? None of the above?
- How to Build a TEAM that Will Take You to Success (contractors, bird dogs, etc.)
- What to Read, Who to Hang Out With, and How to Spend Your Time – to play in the big leagues you need to walk the walk
- Where to Find a Mentor – and what to avoid
- What Your First Year in Real Estate Should Look Like
About the Speakers...
John Weary and Dale Hire began investing in Real Estate over 20 years ago. In addition to managing their own portfolios, John and Dale have done many deals and have conducted numerous classes for REIN Members about smart investment strategies. Both are passionate about helping families and individuals achieve financial freedom using proven investment principles.
Monday, March 11th, 2013
(2nd Monday of every month)
Swang Business Center, Room 108
3901 Granny White Pike, Nashville, TN 37204
Guests: Always welcome! Register online at REINtn.org/calendar to save time.
Date and Time
|Start Date:||03/11/2013||Start Time:||6:00 PM|
|End Date:||03/11/2013||Approx. End Time:||9:00 PM|
|Registration Deadline:||03/11/2013||Meet Time:||6:00 PM|
|Pricing Option Name||Price||Deadline|
|Guest Family (2)||$40.00||03/11/2013|
|Check-in Required:||Name Tags are REQUIRED to attend this Meeting. Members - bring your badge with you to the meeting. Guests will be given a name tag at Registration.|
|Event Location:||Lipscomb University|
|Address:||3901 Granny White Pike , Nashville , TN 37204|
• Post ID: 7283192 nashville