Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 12:10 AM
Packaging Fulfillment Co., Inc. is looking for and Industrial Maintenance Technician. See the Job Description and Requirements Below.
Industrial Maintenance Technician
1. Service and maintain all facility manufacturing and shipping equipment both electrical and mechanical components.
2. Service and maintain pneumatic hand tools, power tools, machine attachments, including but not limited to replacement of parts and control modules.
3. Troubleshoot machine issues, disassemble, repair, and replace worn or defective parts.
4. Troubleshoot and repair equipment wiring, low and high voltage.
5. Basic facilities maintenance (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, & HVAC, etc.)
6. Schedule and maintain preventative maintenance schedules and records for all facility equipment, including but not limited machinery, hand tool and safety equipment. (i.e.-Fire Extinguishers, Sprinkler System Certifications and Maintenance, Fork Lifts & Manufacturing Machinery.)
7. Build and Maintain Customer relationships with current client base ensuring proper maintenance and repairs on leased/loaned/utilized company supplied equipment.
One Year Certification from a technical school
3 – 5 Years of Experience
OR – an equivalent combination of Certifications/Training and Experience
Able to demonstrate, through either training/experience or testing, the knowledge of the skills and abilities required to accomplish job duties listed above.
General Skills Required
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Basic Machine Shop Knowledge and Aptitude
• Hydraulic and Pneumatic Experience
• Welding and Cutting Experience
Customer Service and Development
Team work and building
Organized and Self-Directed task assignment completion
Effective Communication Skills
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: La Vergne, TN, Nashville
• Post ID: 22987848 nashville