Posted: Saturday, August 19, 2017 12:02 AM
Seeking experienced and qualified Exec. Assistant with experience in Banking/Mortgage industry to work with a reputable business in Brentwood, TN.
Scope of Position:
Reporting to the Strategic Partner, the Executive Admin will manage and/or assist with a wide array of confidential and administrative matters that arise from the Strategic Partner and, other members of the leadership team, as well as general business and office needs.
This position requires an extremely well thought-out person who demonstrates a high level of confidentiality and discretion. This individual will be capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization and possess the ability to work collaboratively in a matrix based environment.
Reliant Mortgage has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of customer service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success and growth of the business.
• Provide daily support for the Strategic Partner, and other members of the leadership team by serving as the first point of contact for most administrative matters.
• Manage the activities and calendar of the Strategic Partner. Support may also include coordinating personal calendars, social events and travel.
• Manage facilities, including maintenance needs, keys (office/file/desks), requests, purchases, construction, repairs, etc.
• Manage mail supplies/envelopes, postage account, FedEx account, check stock and copier supply maintenance.
• Manage company purchasing to include office supplies, catering, awards, furniture, and misc. business services.
• Serve as the point of contact for vendors, including vendor management.
• Coordinates payment and processing of company invoices and financials with Controller.
• Coordinates/manages issuance of corporate credit cards, all corporate travel arrangements, along with corresponding expenses and expense reporting.
• Coordinates technological needs of the leadership with IT, such as WebEx, Cell Phones, Conference Call lines and other necessary items.
• Serve as a liaison internally.
• Create, distribute and maintain confidential correspondence and documents.
• Creates correspondence for review; edits and proofreads documents as necessary.
• Schedule, coordinate and handle Management meetings, including agenda, minutes and maintaining records
• May perform special tasks and assignments, as required.
• May serve as secretary to special committees, as required.
• May prepare legal and/or contractual documents, if applicable.
• Works closely with varying levels of management to foster open lines of communication.
• Work in collaboration and partnership with other team members.
• Assist with other responsibilities and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
• A Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience in the mortgage/banking industry is preferred.
• Five years’ experience as an administrative or executive assistant; working for multiple executives is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft office products is required; specifically, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and verbal communication skills are required to work effectively with all levels of management and staff
• Proven experience working in an environment which requires the ability to respond to changing priorities while being able to set goals, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
• Strong commitment to helping others as evidenced by being responsive, creating well-crafted communications via email, phone or in-person; must be service oriented.
• Must present a professional demeanor using tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to thrive in a complex environment
• Must have a forward-thinking approach and flexible in a changing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to handle information involving sensitivity, confidentiality and legal exposure.
Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration today!
Salary: 50-60,000 per year DOE
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Brentwood, TN
Leah Gray McDade
• Location: Brentwood, TN, Nashville
• Post ID: 26043348 nashville