Posted: Saturday, August 19, 2017 12:13 PM
<< Back To Search Results Belmont Software Services
View Employer Profile - View All Jobs By This Employer Save Job To My Account
Seeking a motivated and versatile candidate with at least one year professional experience and excellent interpersonal skills for the administrative assistant role in growing firm. The administrative assistant role is focused on proactively supporting members of the Business Administration team and general operations of the firm. Apart from exceptional communication skills, excelling at this role requires organizational acumen, keen attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and a sense of humor. Candidates with liberal arts education who are seeking a non-traditional entry point into finance are encouraged to apply. The right candidate has the potential to evolve into other areas of the business over time. The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
• Produce information by transcribing, analyzing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, and transmitting text and data.
• Liaise with vendors, invoice & receipt management, and QuickBooks support.
• Conserve executives' time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintain office appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Phone and internet systems support; coordinate office upkeep & maintenance; manage staff-wide updates or notices.
• Welcome guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Prepare printed materials for meetings.
• Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Event planning and employee wellness projects.
• Maintain office supply inventory.
Qualified candidates have :
• A track record of academic success: undergrad degree with G.P.A of at least 3.0 (which must be listed in candidate's C.V.)
• Excellent communication skills – fluent in both written and verbal English
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and familiarity with social media
Employment Type: Full-Time Contractor
Position Location: Nashville
Tungsten Network Inc
• Location: Nashville
• Post ID: 25580318 nashville